Join a Circle
Faith is nurtured and growth takes place.Typically, Presbyterian Women in the Congregation are organized into small groups, called circles. A circle is where:
- Women are challenged to stretch beyond their limits.
- Women move beyond the safe places of life, reaching out to others.
- Christian leadership is born, nurtured and sent forth into ministry.
Circle Moderators/Bible Moderators
- Julia White Circle – Nancy Kelly White (moderator). Anne Pittenger & Doy Barron (Bible).
- Circle 2 – Judy Cagle (moderator). Mary Stuart Neely & Jane Armstrong (Bible).
- Effie Rule Circle – Celeste Whaley ( moderator). Sharon Patton & Ann Myers (Bible).
- Lydia Circle – Susan Garlington (moderator). Shared (Bible).
- Esther Circle – Liz Key & Jennifer Maryanski (moderators). Shared (Bible).
- Miriam Circle – Vanessa Smith (moderator). Brianna Cook (Bible)